Monday 17 December 2012

Whats in my bag :)

Whats in my bag :
I really love these posts and videos there a really great way of getting to see what a person is like and with that thought i'd show the world whats in my enormous bag :) 
Bag:  I got this bag in September for uni because yes it is huuuuuge but holds all my books and laptop without been too obvious (its also rather good for bashing people out of the way ) 
http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_1,acc_1.9/3890094100 ( the bag in question however they don't do it in black anymore)


Cosmetic bits and bobs :

So I carry a little Liz Earle bag full of bits and pieces that I feel may need throughout the day so I have few make up bits such as Liz Earle Skin tint , Clique sample size mascara and a rimmel eyebrow pencil and tweezers these all provide any quick touch ups I may need. 
I also have origins mini ginzing eye cream for little pick me ups , Lucas paw paw ointment, Liz Earle hand cream , a little lush solid perfume : love and Soap and Glory hand gel because I have a weird hatred of wet hands and this smells lush . I then have a cute hello kitty brush and moomin mirror that my house mate bought me last Christmas . 


All The other Bits : 

I also carry a brolly , gloves and sunglasses(prepared for every weather here) my ipod which I mainly use in the car and my house keys(notice the Disney theme) I also have my purse,gum,notes,pens and work bits - bottle opener(I am not an alcoholic its just in there from work :P ) and my cards .  

So there you go hope you enjoyed that insight to my life and have a lovely week in the build up to Christmas :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment