Tuesday 29 January 2013

#2 Budget buy- T.K.Maxx

Granted it's not a buy it's a shop but you can really get some good bargains ... if you're willing to search. It really is a one stop shop you can get beauty bits,clothes and homey/lifestyle bits what more can you need? My top picks have got to be candles there are some really gorgeous ones at a cut price ( I am still not willing to part with my cash for a diptyque presents? ) Also my dear friend Emily recommended going to T.K.Maxx for Underwear especially Calvin Klien,DKNY and wonderbra( £9.00 rather than £35 - great for flat chested ladies). I have also picked up various haircare bits - they even sell Bumble and Bumble, My dad likes to pick up Baylis and Harding hand soaps for the house and my sister often picks up Essie polishes there . So Ladies and Gents I urge you to toddle along to your nearest T.K.Maxx XX
Excuse the snapshot of my bra just an example of my listed T.K.Maxx venture 

No comments:

Post a Comment