Sunday 20 January 2013

Manchester 'Haul'

Oh I am been good today and posting twice in one day. On Thursday/Friday me and boyfriend went over to Manchester which is a place which holds a place in my heart as most my family are from that side of the UK. However this visit was a bit odd as it was the first time I'd been back since my Grandad's funeral so was certainly different. Heartfelt stories out of the way I thought I'd do a little haul of my time in Manchester . I also went to manchester to see a man about camp Canada and I can let you all know that as of June the 20th I will be working in Canada for two months ... I am so excited especially as I am also seeing Bruce Springsteen again on the 18th June. :)  

I did buy a fair bit in Manchester some of which wont be at all interesting to every one so instead I've decided to show my 'best bits' .
Loose peplum flower top - Miss Selfridge £27 and Topshop leather effect shorts £30.00


L-R Khiels midnight recovery concentrate , Nars albatross, Caudalie beauty elixir ,  and Georgio Armani lip maestro in shade 201

Beauty bits :
So firstly I hopped along to Selfridges with the idea of picking up a YSL lipstick however the women was so rude that I ventured over to the Armani stand instead and this bad boy caught my eye. The colour is so unlike me and I thought it was going to be a more gloss effect but oh how I was wrong it's a beautiful matte stain with long lasting effects my only gripe is that it has a shade number rather than a name. I Then went to space NK and picked up  the Khiels concentrate which I've been wanting to try for ages , Caudalie beauty elixir - do I really need to say why? and Nars albatross which is a finely milled highlighter with yellow undertones . 


No comments:

Post a Comment