Wednesday 2 January 2013

Shopping the Sales ...

So usually I race out to the sales with great excitement - however this year it was more a case of not really wanting anything in particular ( Thanks to my lovely family ) mixed with not really wanting to fight for the same item with 10 other people. I kind of went in with the mentality that if I didn't want it before i'm not going to want it on sale ( i'm trying to be more sensible with the £££'s ) . However I did snap up few bits and bobs and thought I'd do a post on what I picked up.  

Clothes:  


Now I'm not the biggest Jack Wills fan for various reasons but I do like their Hoodies and infamous Gillets. I'd been wanting a thicker hoodie which would be a lighter alternative to a heavy winter coat. I saw this an mainly bought it for the lining which is so soft and warm ...essential when you live up North. (was £89.50 now £59.00) 
Urban Outfitters sale was somewhat of a success I really love this vest T-shirt especially the Elephant's and the skirts just very pretty and can be dressed up or down.(both the top and skirt were £15 each with 50% off) Finally my boyfriend spotted this bag in John Lewis which is there own brand but it is so well made and is so classic... I LOVE it !!! (was £40 now £19.50)





Beauty : 

I didn't really pick up many beauty bits in the sales but I did get the Emma Hardie Face starter kit in the Feel unique sale. This was reduced down to £22 but is now £25 ( still a reduction) I've been wanting try this for ages but didn't want to go straight  to the full size in case I didn't work on my skin ... So review to follow.  I also picked up the This works Dream team mini set in boots without actually knowing it was on sale .  I've had trouble sleeping ever since I was yee high and this actually really has helped so there will be a full size purchase come payday :) 

... And the 'special' purchase:

Sadly my Grandad passed away on boxing day but before he died he gave all us Grandchildren some money. Although most of it's gone into saving's I thought that he'd be happy with me buying a new camera as he was really into his photography. 
My Boyfriend was already going to Curry's so with that we walked up and down deciding which would be best.
I decided on a Panasonic bridge camera in the hope that it would be a bit more portable than a full SLR camera . I really do love it and it's a great reminder. 




Bit of a long post but I do hope you enjoyed it ... enjoy the rest of your week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment