Wednesday 6 March 2013

Bioderma.Bioderma.Bioderma!!!

Simple.Effective.Gentle. 


Ahh I don't know where to start on my love for this product , so much so that I always have a bottle to hand.  I use it every night to take off my make up before cleansing.  You just squirt (funny word) a bit on a cotton pad and wipe away ... SIMPLE .  It's really gentle and perfect for sensitive skin - removes a multitude of sins , eye make-up , lippy and even face paints. 
'Sensibo H2O gently cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes, through the micro-emulsion of impurities.' 
The best bit it's possibly the cheapest piece of skincare I own especially in the long term . I've used this for about two years now and have only had two 500ml bottles and one 250ml bottle which you can see is still full.  
2nd) best bit ... It's now available in the UK :) 
It's been availaible in Beauty Mart for some time now but you can now order online @ http://www.escentual.com and http://www.johnbellcroyden.co.uk. Alternatively I buy mine from ebay Ebay or alternatively if you know anyone going to France give them a handful or euros and a bar of chocolate and they might be persuaded to bring you some back. 
I really wanna try some more of there products especially the moisturizer's and I'm going to Paris in April on the Eurostar so not as much as a baggage limit. Boy is my Boyfriend going to love me !
If you haven't tried this before I urge you too ... I have tried other micellar water and always go back to Bioderma. 

I'm really excited to do my post on Sunday it's not baking post as such but it's certainly a foodie/beauty one :) 
Stay tuned guys !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment