Wednesday 10 April 2013

Barry M textured nail polish



So today I give you another Barry M polish this time it's the textured effect.  You really ought to praise Barry M for the way they are keeping up with the current nail trends we've seen the gelly,textured , crackle and the upcoming nail art pens.
So the textured polishes is an interesting one ... I love the pastel colours and I can see why some  people may like the effect. However I personally don't like the grain - it feels like a nail file YUCK!! and if like me you have very dry hands it feels even worse. They do apply really well 2 coats and it's opaque and like I said they are really gorgeous colours. I managed to keep this on for a few days before the feeling drove me mad and I opted for the green berry gelly polish instead.
I guess it's all personal taste I think I'll try them again soon when my hand's aren't feeling as dry. If you do wanna give these a go they are currently on 3 for 2 at boots for £3.99 each .

Have you tried any of the textured polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment