Wednesday 24 April 2013

Clarins liquid bronze self tanning

OLA!
**Advance apology for the quality of these photographs I wanted to give the blogger app a whirl!


Now I love having a golden glow but often struggle to find a good facial tanner as they tend to go blotchy or give an obvious orange glow - not a good look !! This was until I bought the Clarins liquid bronze .
You simply pop a dollop of the tan onto a cotton pad after your evening skin care and leave it to work it's magic. Wake up to a subtle golden glow ready to take on the day. I would defiantly say be careful around the eyes brows and hairline as you will wake up looking a little ginger but you might like/want that :)
Personally I really like the smell of this tan with floral undertones rather than biscuit ! And can't find fault with it at the moment.

A bottle of this tan will set you back £18 which is reasonable in my eyes considering how difficult it is too find a decent facial tanner.

Hope you enjoyed this little teeny post. As you all know I am heading over to Paris on Friday and would love to hear any suggestions wether it be skin care , beauty picks , places to visit or even a tacky Eiffel tower :) so lemme know !!



No comments:

Post a Comment