Friday 19 April 2013

Going crazy for Corals

This is a bit of a different trend post for this week but I seem to be pulling towards coral's & oranges at the moment and what's better they seem to be everywhere. It's just such a happy colour perfect for this warming weather and I promise you it is finally warming up and the sun is shining.


Clothes  & accessories - 
If like me you've gone crazy for this trend I'd defiantly suggest a trip to accessorize as they have an extensive range in at the moment.  Both the bag and the necklace are from there and were both very affordable. I then picked up this floaty cami top from Topshop now be warned it is neon orange so you'll be wanting the rest of your outfit to be very toned down. I however love it !!! If you don't fancy a neon top I would still recommend taking a look at these vests as they have a lovely feel to them and come in a range of colours.
Neon vest
 Makeup & nail varnish-
Now I am certainly not brave enough to be wearing a full on orange lip so instead I opt for sheer orange shades or pinks with coral undertones which makes them all together a bit easier to wear.   Nails however I am more than happy to wear full on orange's with my favourite colour been the Barry M gelly in Papaya or Ciate pom pom.   As for cheeks I really do enjoy using Benefit coralista which gives a lovely glow to the skin and I find it pulls a look together .

L-R - Benefit Coralista ultra plush , max factor pink brandy , Benefit Cha cha tint , Revlon lip butter in tutti fruiti , Benefit Coralista blush, Barry M gelly in papaya , Models own tropical sun and Ciate pom pom.


How about you have you been taken in with the coral trend? what are your recommendations becasue I will certainly be on the hunt for more !

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment