Tuesday 30 April 2013

This week #2

So usually I'd be doing this post on a Saturday but as you all know I've being away so instead I'm doing it today and the post's this week will be totally different and then will be back to normal next week !!I also don't have any work to do anymore so I will be putting much more time and effort into the blog - which I'm really excited about . I really wanted to do this post because well to be honest I've had a really great week even the uni work hasn't annoyed me too much !

L-R - some of the more interesting reading this week, do you need telling , lovely picture of me and James and this amazing vending machine that sells nail varnish :)

Product of the week: 
You are going to notice a Parisian theme in this post but I picked up the Nuxe travel kit which contains Micellar water, youth and radiance  reveling fluid , huile prodigieuse, reve de miel hand and nail cream and shower gel which smells beautiful. I'm really looking forward to trying these bits and bobs . 

Best read of the week :
I've not done too much reading this week other than history books and french airport magazines but I did find some very interesting articles 1 on cheese the other on beauty trends and bloggers :)

Listening to / watching... 
I love french TV and watching cartoons we found this little gem called the random show and my god was it weird but weirdly good too.

Top 5 of the past week : 

1. Enagement drinks with our friends- We are going to have a proper party but we wanted to do something with friends before I go off to Canada . This was a really good night . 

2. Going to the fun fair - One of the best nights I've had in ages !!!! sometime it's nice to be with great friends going on rides that don't feel 100% safe and make you want to throw up .

3. Handing in my last undergraduate piece of work- 

4. Jetting off to Paris - Don't think I need to mention how much I love Paris so this was a fantastic mini break - the hotel was beautiful, the food was great , the sights made me smile and the atmosphere was incredibly relaxing. 

5. Disney land Paris - 
Where no one is aloud to be sad - enough said ?



No comments:

Post a Comment