Tuesday 7 May 2013

Get ready with me - girls night out

I don't know about the rest of you but I love getting ready for a night out, a meal, drinks or any occasion really. It's a great excuse for a guilt - free pamper either on your own or with the girlies ( I live with four other girls so it's always fun and you always have some one on hand to judge an outfit- or to borrow something)
With this I thought I'd share my make-up picks and outfit for a girls night out last week .



I wanted everything to be very natural so not to clash with the red lips and I planned on wearing my neon orange top.  So first things first I put my locks into the enrapture heated rollers - I LOVE THESE !!!

BASE - MAC face and body in C2 , Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in Warm ivory , NARS laguna for a hint of colour and contouring , Estée Lauder blush in the shade pink kiss. I also used YSL touche éclat to highlight my cheek bones , under eyes and under the brow. Touche éclat is one of those products which really splits a crown but you know for me it's a cult product.

EYES AND THE BROWS BABY -   I used Sin from the Naked palette all over the lid with MAC hand written through the crease.Along both the top and bottom lash lines I used hustle from the Naked palette. As for brows I used MAC wedge just to fill in and add a little more definition.For lashes I used YSL volume effect effect faux cils.

LIPS -  For lips I wanted to try something a little different and used LOOK beauty loud lip liner in the shade cherry bomb with CLINIQUE chubby stick in chunky cherry . I was a little worried this wouldn't look very vibrant and would constantly need re-applying but in fact it worked beautifully .

Make up done I spritzed on some Marc Jacobs daisy eau so fresh  and took the rollers out and got dressed. I wore American Apparel disco pants  and a Topshop neon orange cami with brown wedges and a coral studded clutch . Hope you liked this little get ready with me post I just thought I'd give it a go to be honest !

2 comments:

  1. Oh you look so pretty! Have you tried the sunshine perfume? I mean the new daisy perfumes.
    I bought the new so fresh one and it's amazing.
    Please do some more of these. Love them! Paris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yeah it's defiantly going to be a summer duty free purchase :)
    Thanks I think I have one in the pipeline x

    ReplyDelete