Monday 6 May 2013

What's in your make up-bag #3 Anna

So last time I did one of these posts I mentioned the amazing response from other bloggers interested in showing us all whats inside their make up makes. Well the lovely Anna from and this little piggy beauty - cute name eh? sent me a number of pictures so we can all have a cheeky peek !
(http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/)

Just a little bit about Anna and her blog -
From the chat's I've had with her so far I can tell shes a lovely lady with her blog featuring travel , fashion and beauty and how can you not love a girl who has J.R.R Tolkien in the background to her photographs :)




I must say I do really love these little Cath Kidston bags 



So What is in Anna's make up bag ? 

Both the bags are from Cath Kidston as previously mentioned
Brush wise -  Bareminerals Full Contour Shadow Brush, MAC 234 Brush, Sigma E75, Sigma F75, Models Own Powder Brush, Elf Contour Brush, Sigma F80.
Lips-  Rimmel Nude Delight, Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya, NYX Lipgloss in Beautiful, No7 BB Lips in Blink Pink and Yes To Carrots Lipbalm in Berry
Eye shadow's Urban Decay Naked Palette, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked and Benefit Brows A Go Go Kit
Eyeliners and mascaras: Natural Collection Brow Gel, L'Oreal Volume Milion Lashes, Maybelline Master Precise, Benefit Badgal Eyeliner.
Cheek products :NARS Laguna Bronzer, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, NYX Blush in Taupe.
Face products : Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, Benefit Lemon Aid, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer.  




So yet again I am left in the position where I am lusting after even more beauty products especially the No7 BB lip glosses and after a chat with Anna I have decided to pop into Boots tomorrow. Maybe this what's in your make up bag wasn't such a good idea after all? especially as i'm meant to be saving OPPS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment