Monday 10 June 2013

The hair saviour ...



I'm not even exaggerating about how great this baby is. It really has done my hair the world of good and pumped a healthy amount of moisture back into my locks. A pre-shampoo treatment that you apply to damp hair  and cover with a plastic shower cap , leave for 10- 20 minutes before rinsing well. The main purpose of this is to restore damaged or over processed hair whilst hydrating and providing hair with the nourishment it needs.  Although I don't use as much heat on my hair these days , and certainly don't dye it rather leaving it do it's 'thang' , my hair is still damaged and gets really very dry especially in the sun. This bad boy works perfectly and I just know it will be what my hair is craving after 2 months in the Canadian sunshine.
I just have the 75ml bottle of this because although I'd heard a lot of good things I didn't wanna risk the full size. However I will without a doubt be purchasing the 150ml tub (which comes with a delightful shower cap so you don't need to visit a hotel anytime soon! ... what a bonus!)
I'd defiantly urge you to try this product although I picked mine up in a local department store you can get it yourself in a number in places including Feel Unique for £23.40


No comments:

Post a Comment