Monday 26 August 2013

Honey I'm home ...

So this week has been a  little stressful in the least, Wednesday saw me land in the UK after spending 2 of the best months of my life in Canada to then moving into a cute little cottage in Lincoln. So it's safe to say that the blog has been incredibly neglected for a number of reasons - 
1) I simply didn't get the chance or strong enough WI-FI in Canada 
2) Secondly I wasn't really buying anything worth blogging about  until my last week in Toronto
With that out of the way I send my apologies and have a new notepad packed full of new posts to upload in the next few weeks of so :) 
 
If you have stumbled across Feed the sharks before you will know that I spent 2 months in Canada working at a summer camp. I can honestly say it was one of the best experiences of my life (CHEESY EY?) yes I missed my friends and family but in return I met some amazing people, had an opportunities to do activities I've not done in years and Canada truly is one of the most beautiful countries I've ever been too. 
I'm going to do a more detailed post about Canada in a few days for now I just wanted to update you all about my absence. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment