Wednesday 18 September 2013

Lets get to know one another ...

A while back I did a 20 things about me post. I thought I'd do a similar one for a few reasons 1)  I want to make a lot more effort with this blog and well I thought if you're reading this blog you'd like to know a bit about me. 2) I love posts like this. 3) I'm intrigued to know any of you're beauty hints and tips :)


Excuse the odd photograph just rather like the eyeshadow haha 





General : 

1) 21 going on 22 , recently graduated with a 2.1 in History(this is my proudest moment to date!). Now going onto my MA in journalism.

2)  I love food , I love to cook , bake and mainly eat. About 3 years ago I had the best seafood linguine ever in the South of France - I continue to search for anything remotely close.

3) I love being outdoors and it breaks my heart that I don't live by the beach any more.

4) 2013 has been an amazing year so far .

5) My favourite TV shows are midsummer murders( I prefer the John Nettles episodes), Great British bake off and Downton Abby .

6) I am engaged .

7) Although I hate that I don't live near all of my best friends I do love that when we do see one another nothing has changed .

8) I have a very interesting taste in music and love going to see live music. IN the past few years I have being lucky to see Bruce Springsteen, Foo Fighters and Beyonce.

9) I love to paint and find art galleries incredibly relaxing.

10) My friends joke that when I am older I will have a house full of pets - so far I have a hamster, rabbit, 2 x guinea pigs and the family dog.  Thankfully only the hamster lives with us at the moment.

Beauty:

1) YES I am a natural blonde !

2) My skin is normal to dry

3) My favourite perfume is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4) Kate Moss is my ultimate style and beauty icon ( remember that one)

5) The sea air is great for you're skin - my mummy told me so

6) I could spend hours in Sephora or Space NK

7) In my eyes a red lip is a timeless classic - my go to lipstick would be MAC ruby woo

8) Since putting the straighteners down and using less heat my hair has never felt better

9) My top tip - clean you're brushes regularly , I'm a big fan of Dr. Bronner

10) Currently my favourite make up brands are Nars, Chanel and Revlon

So there we have it 20 facts about your's truly.  I hope you enjoyed this little post . I'd love to hear any of you're beauty hints and tips?  Anything you're mum,gran or friends passed onto you?

Comment below or give me a tweet @brigid_farrell

No comments:

Post a Comment