Sunday 13 October 2013

Let us not be strangers ...

Ladies and gentlemen today's post is a brief one because today is in fact my BIRTHDAY :) 
I thought I'd just do a little post about the ways in which you can keep up to date with Feedthesharks or if you have any questions :) 



BlogLovin - (www.bloglovin.com) Bloglovin is a great platform in which to keep up to date with all you're favourite blogs , it's incredibly easy to use and you can even log in using you're faceyB account. You can follow a whole range of different blogs be it beauty , art or cooking. I really love that all the blogs I enjoy reading are in one place that I can flick back and forth to. 
Too follow Feedthesharks simply hit the bloglovin button on the right hand side and click onto follow if you have an account if not it's simple as pie to create :) 


& the rest- 

Twitter -  When I first got a twitter account I could not for the life of me work out how to use it yet now I am a fully fledged twitacholic(is that a word?)  I like how interactive it actually is and that essentially the worlds you're oyster.  If you fancy checking out my odd tweets or wanna ask me anything you can find me by clicking the birdy on the right -----> 

Instagram -  Now Instagram is amazing I do not care what anyone says , I like to nosy at other peoples pictures as much as I enjoy uploading my own - usually baking,make-up,food or my pets. Again click the little camera on the right ----> 

Email -  and finally I have a separate email account for this blog which is feedthesharksblog@hotmail.co.uk so feel free to drop a line be it a question, something about this blog or something to test out :)  

So there we have it a few ways in which we can stay in contact , so let us not be strangers and of course you can always comment at the bottom of a blog post and I will get back to you :) 
Have a good week ! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment