Tuesday 22 October 2013

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside ...

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I love the beach and really hate that I don't live by it now, my parents however!  This weekend my boyfriend and I took a little trip back up North and stopped by the local beach with the family pooch. Yes the beach is lovely in the summer but come Autumn winter it beautifully transforms.  

So I apologise in advance that this is an incredibly picture heavy post but it does feature my winter staples - a huge coat and Hunter Wellingtons and of course Scamp's winter essentials - a big coat and a fancy collar ... 


Off for a paddle & check out the rock pools 






I absolutely love this Zara coat it's sheep skin lined so it's perfect for keeping the chills out ! I originally ordered the medium as I wanted it too be cosy but it just drowned me so defiantly order down ... Find it here .  The Hunters were a birthday gift and I wanted the shorter ones as they seem a little more practical. I absolutely love them and can't wait to buy some big woolly socks . Admittedly they are expensive but they do keep the rain out and are subtle enough to wear casually.  Similar ones here 
Scamp says he doesn't know where his coat is from but he'd like a new one if anyone has any ideas? His collar is from an antiques shop in Spain... 



Scamp fell into a rock pool 





So  there you have it a trip to the beach and a peek into our Winter coats. 
Is there anywhere you feel changes when the seasons change? 

Have a nice rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment