Sunday 6 October 2013

Radiance renewed...

REN Glyolactic radiance renewal mask: 

I had wanted to try this mask for quite some time and just hadn't had chance to pick it up. So when my sister asked if I'd like hers I snapped it up. She has very sensitive skin and after just one use knew it wasn't to be.





A peel mask which exfoliates the skin with 'Glycolic,lactic,citric,tartaric acids. Extract of passion fruit,grape,pineapple,lemon, omega 3 and 7 papain.' Whoa what a mouthful !
This mask aims to renew the complexion by removing dead skin cells which results in a baby fresh radiant glow to the skin.

I love using this mask once a week to de-congest my face. I put a few pumps of the marmalade like gel onto my face and allow it's magic to work for 10 minutes. I then wipe off with a face cloth and behold radiance is revealed - this is no exaggeration. Personally I am not a fan of the smell of this mask as it reminds me of orange calpol - YUCK! I really love the packaging of this REN mask as the pump has a nice little cap on it which prevents dirt and gunk collecting around it.
My skin can be a little sensitive at times but it was fine with me however my sister really struggled so perhaps air on the side of caution.

P.S IMPORTANT : 
Make sure you use SPF after using this mask as the skin is prone to sun damage when it is baby fresh and new. 

If this mask takes you're fancy it can be picked up in a number of places including Space NKCult beauty and REN for £30

No comments:

Post a Comment