Saturday 2 November 2013

Budget beauty #2 : Topshop beguiled and Topshop magic liner


For today's budget buy I picked two products but they are from the same brand and work beautifully together so I think this cheat is allowed. It's no secret that Topshop is one of my favourite places to shop - mainly for clothes but I'm also a huge fan of the make up range and have been for quite some time... Generally speaking Topshop and budget don't go together but the make up range is actually very credit card friendly! 

My sister bought beguiled last winter in London and I remember thinking that I must pick that up as it was a perfect winter shade. in typical me style I only picked it up last week but it was defiantly worth the wait... This deep wine shade is just perfect for autumn/winter and I find it's one of those colours that can be worn day or night. For £8.00 the formula ain't too bad either. Beguiled applies well and leaves a matte finish which can be a little drying but just make sure you have a decent lip balm at hand.  I am the most cack handed person in the world and really struggle to perfect the desired feline flick and yet with the Topshop magic liner it just works is that wierd? The felt tip 'marker' helps paint a precise flick. For me this is one of the best liquid liners I've used :)

I think I'm going to do one of these budget beauty posts every week for the next month? as I feel there's some amazing buys on the high street at the minute so if there's anything you fancy seeing a post on do let me know below !

Have a great weekend ! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment