Friday 15 November 2013

Burt's Bees' therapeutic bath crystals

First things first I apologies I've been lacking a little on the blog front. 
I have a lot of deadlines looming so unfortunately the blog gets pushed away which really upsets me . The worst thing is that I had loads ideas for this week and just didn't get chance but they will be up I promise !  
Anyway onto the product in question...

Burt's Bees' therapeutic bath crystals 



So the idea of these salts is that you put a tbsp or two in a warm running bath and relax for at least 15 minutes. 
The idea is that the essential oils in the salts work to stimulate the elimination of waste products which allows the muscles to relax and feel as good as new. 
Burt's Bees' suggest using these bath salts after exercising to aide the release of lactic acid which can cause the body to ache . 
HOWEVER 
I find that although these salts are a great post-workout treat they have a lovely second use , especially at this time of the year.
Whenever I'm feeling a congested I pop a good sprinkling of these salts in the tub as they contain Eucalyptus which really helps to unblock.
The calming scent fills the whole room . It's a little bit like your own personal sauna which works to unblock and de-congest.
So there you go the perfect way to pamper and unblock your little red nose (I plan on doing this tonight)



No comments:

Post a Comment