Monday 2 December 2013

Mavala Tree angels



Beauty products are slowly taking over Christmas . With the likes of Benefit and Ciate doing advent calenders, Liz Earle baubles and Lancome crackers.  
It combines two of my favourite loves beauty and christmas and I have fallen hook line and sinker for all this merchandising but I've been rather good and only picked up the Ciate calender and these super cute tree decorations. 


How can you not say these little polishes aren't cute ?  
I picked up the shades black diamond and gold diamond and they are perfect for the festive period. 
The black diamond is an opaque greyish black with fine silver glitter and the gold diamond is a clear polish with gold glitter running through. The gold looks lovely on it's own but for a nice festive twist I think it would be beautiful teamed with a red or berry shade. 
The polishes applied really well, gave a strong colour pay off and only needed two coats.  
For me \I am usually put off glitter polishes because they are a pain in the bum to remove but these wiped off with a slick of remover .
 This left me very very happy! 

Thumb round - Gold diamond alone, black diamond alone, gold diamond over a black polish and black diamond over a black polish. 
At £4.50 these would make for a lovely tree decoration or as a little stocking filler for those we love.  
They are definatly something worth considering for girlfriends, bestfriends, sisters and mothers . 
Just a little warning they aren't the easiest of things to find but if you go on the Mavala website you can find a shop that stocks these near you . 

In the run up to christmas I'm going to do a gift idea post every Monday so keep ypur eyes peeled ;)  



No comments:

Post a Comment