Thursday 26 June 2014

Beauty || Marc Jacobs The Lolita





When I go to the likes of Italy,France or Spain there's one shop that I know I must venture into and that is Sephora. 
I can't fathom why there's Sephora in the US and most of Europe but not In the UK odd ? but hey ho it's something to look forward to. 
As soon as I stepped in the Marc Jacobs stand instantly took my attention and I stood for ages deliberating what to purchase. 
I finally decided on the beautiful 206 The Lolita style eye-con Palette. 
There are four palette's in the range but this one really did catch my eye as the most wearable one for me and I think I'm in love!


The Lolita is a nude lovers dream come true and is perfect for both daytime and evening,each shade being completly wearable. 
The palette houses 3 matte golden nude shades and 4 shimmers. 
The shadows are very workable,long lasting with very little fall out.
They have a beautiful buttery texture that is often difficult to find with such excellent colour pay off. 
The packaging of this palette is also pretty darn perfect with the slick black and a good sized mirror and it also comes in a cute little pouch - making it perfect for travel.
The problem with this palette is that the shadows don't have names - not a big problem really. 

Now for the price , it's certainly not a bargain purchase at about £34 but all in all if you think that for the same price you could buy 3 Mac shadows see how I played that logic? 

If your heading to a foreign destination that has a Sephora I'd full heartedly recommend checking out the Marc Jacobs stand... I know I will be when I head out to Spain. 
Alternatively Sephora USA now do shipping to the UK.

Have you tried any of the Marc Jacobs line and any reccomendations?
Is there anything on your Sephora list?

No comments:

Post a Comment