Tuesday 3 June 2014

May favourites


I don't even remember the last time I did a monthly favourites and can you believe it's already June? 
How time flys and for me June's just as busy what with moving away from the city I've lived in for four years, leaving my job and stepping into the big bad world. 
On the plus side I'm heading for a weekend in Milan soon . 
What are your June plans?

Beauty favourites 
Garnier miracle skin cream - I've really been enjoying using this as a much lighter base.  It's non fuss and can be quickly applied whilst injecting a lovely healthy glow to the skin. perfect. 
Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel -  I like many others have a love hate relationship with this bronzer but at the momment I'm having a love phase. Applied with a light hand this can give a lovely tan whilst adding a little contour. This is a perfect summer bronzer and I'll definetly be popping it in my lugguage. 
YSL Touche eclat - Another one that splits the crowd but for me it's a non mover. Last month I finally picked up a new one of these and I think I used it almost every day is that bad? 
It's great for hiding long nights watching netflix and Gilmore Girls. I also like to use it on my cheekbones and cupid's bow. 
Bourjois Rouge edition Velvet lipsticks - Oh boy I picked one of these up thinking hey can they really be that good? yes yes they can. Perfectly matte,beautiful shades and some serious staying power. 
I picked up Frambourjoise and Peach club both air on the side of red but lovely non the less. 

Non-Beauty Favourites 

I told you in this post that I'm trying to eat a little better so I picked up this Super healthy snacks and treats book by Jenna Zoe to try and whip up some healthier snacks. I made some 'protein energy balls' the other day so I'll pop that up. 
In this book there's so many interesting recipes that I would never have thought to try.
One of the best things about summer is the clothes shopping and I am totally in love with the Jacquard print on these Asos shorts.
I must say I'm really enjoying the Asos tall section- at 5'10-11 I really struggle with skirts,shorts and dresses showing just a little bit too much bum.
It started with a travel candle and now I have a whole collection of Neom goodies.
My latest edition been the Enchantment candle- a delicate blend of Bluebell,Guaiacwood & rose, this scent is really uplifting.
It's nice and relaxing whilst putting a smile on my face as I walk through the front door.

So let me know what have you being loving this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment