Monday 25 August 2014

Lifestyle || what's in my gym wash bag


This may seem like a bit of an odd boring post but I love to see what's in people's bags(mainly to check its not just me bringing everything but the kitchen sink) and their gym bags. 
It's probably just that I'm a bit nosy but isn't everyone to some extent? 
I tend to grab make up if it seems necessary but there are a few bits that I just leave in my gym bag because well I need them .... that sounded silly even as I typed it. 



At the moment I'm using the Emma Hardie wash bag that featured in this post, it's the perfect size for popping in all my gym goodies.
Firstly I always take along a deodorant because well nobody wants to be smelly all day after a good workout. I really love the Mitchum roll on deodorants because they just seem to do the job and smell lovely too.
Continuing on the smelly front I also have a shower gel handy and my favourite has to be Lush Happy Hippy shower gel . The fresh zesty scent is perfect for beating a gym slog and it can be used on your hair too.
But I do like to have a shampoo and conditioner just in case this just tends to be whatever mini's I have around they just so happen to be the Soap and Glory good hair day ones. To be honest I'm not 100% sold on these.
For my hair I also have the Bumble and Bumble surf spray , this is great because it helps hair look sexy and effortless without having to spend ages blow drying hair. Perfect for when your in a hurry.
I always like to have a face wash in my bag because after a tough work out my skin tends to feel a bit gross and tight. I  just have the Kiehl's Ultra facial cleanser mini because well it's just my favourite. With this it's also handy to have a facial and body moisturizer to keep everything hydrated.
Last but not least my trusty Tiger balm red ointment which i just perfect for any aches and pains.
I get a bit of a dodgy shoulder and I find that rubbing a bit of this on eases the pain.
 It smells a lot nicer than deep heat and only the smallest amount is needed.

So there we have it a few little bits that I take along to the gym with me

No comments:

Post a Comment