Thursday 8 January 2015

Who's that stranger ...



Picture courtesy of Pinterest 


Oh hey there you probably wont remember me it's been rather a long time since I put pen to paper or rather finger tips to keypad. 
But I've been thinking that I really miss writing about the things I love so thought what's the worst that can happen. 
After spending four years in University I'd found that once I left that the desire to write was there but I simply couldn't be bothered. 
The passion had gone. 
However since having a break I've found that I actually crave having an outlet in which I can share my thoughts and feelings ... now before you go thinking that this is going to be a deep blog it's really not.
I'm just using it as a means to get back into writing. 

So what's it all about I hear you say? 
Instead of focusing solely on beauty I'm going to tell you about some other passions of mine. 
There's going to be fitness posts, cooking, lifestyle and beauty. 
I may also share a little bit of my wedding planning journey which will be commencing at the end of this month. 


Let's roll with this and see where we end up .
My name's Brigid nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy my little snippet of the internet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment